- Pray they would glorify God.
- Pray they would know Him.
- Pray they would acknowledge that everything they have is from God.
- Pray they would be one with the Father and with each other.
- Pray that His joy would be made full in them.
- Pray that God will keep them from evil.
- Pray that they would be world changers.
A few other things I add to my prayer for my children are..
- That they would grow to love God, love His Church and love His word and that God would bring men into their lives that will do the same.
- That they would run from evil, from things that dishonor God and they would be drawn to things that please God...things that are holy, pure and righteous.
I am constantly messing up as a parent. But this is one thing I get right. We have to parent from our knees. And who knows... who knows how God might choose to answer our prayers.
This is all part of my journey today.